HRCI certification is a career-long commitment demonstrating to your peers and your organization that you are dedicated to staying current in the ever-changing field of human resources. To maintain the credentials, certification holders are required to re-certify their designation every three years (3) through HR-related activities. To the individual: HR certification sets HR professionals apart from those who are not certified and demonstrates foundational knowledge of Human Resources. To the organization: Statistics show that almost 70 percent of a company’s expenses are HR-related. HRCI certification provides organizations with the peace of mind that their staff is staying on top of current HR laws, regulations and best practices.
Specifically, the aPHR™ certification will validate your HR knowledge through letters earned from HRCI. Whether you are seeking entry into the HR profession, a promotion or recognition for your HR knowledge, the aPHR™ will enhance your resume.
With the aPHR™, you will demonstrate:
• Mastery of foundational HR knowledge based on the most trusted and credible HR certification authority, HRCI.
• Commitment and passion ― not only to enter the HR practice, but to remain in the practice as a dedicated and continuous-learning contributor.
• Confidence to stay on a successful HR career path – always growing through real-world experience and ― along the way ― earning HRCI’s more advanced credentials such as the PHR™, SPHR™ and GPHR™
You will be led by lawyers, PhD, SPHR, and SHRM-SCP credentialed professionals. Our team has 25+ years of HR/business experience and over a decade of university level teaching experience.
Comprehensive course includes:
- 20+ hours of live, instructor-led online training
- Highly interactive sessions with bonus questions
- Pre-course strategy building session
- 400+ pages of content, online tools, and flashcards
- Learning styles assessment
- Bonus exam skill building session
- Opportunities to connect with your peers
- 21-Days to Certification guide
- Custom course schedule
2020 Course Schedule
April 28 (orientation)
May 6, 12, 14, 19, 26
June 2, 4, 9, 16
Next class session begins August 2020
* All class times are from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm CT
Tuition $1,775 (with exam voucher $2,175)
*Refund Policy - Once we have a class size of eight (8) students, we will process your payment and course materials will be shipped. Refunds are not issued if you withdraw from the course at anytime or fail to complete the class.
READY TO REGISTER? Let's talk. We are not focused on filling seats in a class. Our goal is to make sure you have the very best learning experience. We would enjoy discussing your certification goals with you prior to registration. Click here to begin your journey to certification.